- Located in Gaillardia
- Price: $3,975,000.00
- Approx 10,600 feet
- Main level approx 12’
- Second floor approx 10’
- Basement approx 10’
- All doors on all three levels are 8’
- Walk out basement, 3-level house
- 4 car garage at basement level, plus covered portico
- Garage doors are all glass
- Garages have their own HVAC zone
- Driveway leading to garages has a remote controlled electronic security gate
- Circle drive
- Dedicated drive leading to portico
- All steel structure
- All three levels have poured concrete floors
- 5 full baths, 3 powder baths
- 5 bedrooms (Could be made into 7th bedroom)
- 3-story elevator
- Large game room upstairs with wet bar
- Formal study (study has custom paneling on all walls and ceiling)
- Over-sized dining room
- Large two-story foyer with very unique architectural details
- Large two-story great room
- Sitting area upstairs by front balcony
- Large room upstairs, use yet to be determined. Could be:
- Second office
- Additional bedroom
- Craft room
- Conditioned storage
- Three balconies.
- Golf course and water view from two rear balconies
- Rear balconies are at different levels
- Master balcony extends over basement Lanai hot tub and waterfall, and has a bridge to allow access to main level
- Two water feature views from front balcony
- Swimming pool and spa, outdoor kitchen and fire pit on main level
- Lanai with spa and fire pit at basement level
- Basement spa has a “waterfall wall” that cascades into the spa from the main level
- Basement has two 18’ sliding glass panels that are motorized. This allows for the option of parking cars both in the basement garages and the basement itself.
- Basement garages and basement floors finished in a epoxy “pearlized” finish. This floor reflects whatever color is near it or shone on it.
- Basement’s use is intended to ultimately be decided by buyer
- Basement has plumbing and electrical provided should buyer want to add a kitchen.
- Three interior stairways, all three are unique, one of a kind never done before designs.
- White oak floors on main level in:
- Great room
- Breakfast room
- Master bedroom
- Guest bedroom (guest bed has two vanities and walk in closet)
- Formal dining
- Unique, one of a kind architectural ceiling details
- Baseboards and casings are custom milled, custom designed on all three levels
- Baseboards are just under 10” and all outlets are placed in the baseboards on all three levels
- Three ovens
- Two islands
- Two sinks
- Warming drawer
- Built in side by side oversized fridge and freezer
- Ice maker with dedicated drain
- See-thru fireplace between master and master bathroom
- Over-sized pedestal tub next to fireplace
- His and her vanities
- Separate, dedicated make-up vanity
- Oversized shower with two heads and rain head
- Large master closet featuring modular prefinished cabinetry custom ordered from Italy
- All bedroom vanities are floating.
- All 8 toilets are floating.
- Hide-a-hose central vacuum
- All walls are sprayed foam insulation.
- Exterior walls are 6”, in many cases over 12”
- 5 zones hvac. 98% efficiency, 23 seer.
- One could argue tthis gives you the efficiency of geo-thermal from a conventional system, eliminating the slow “recovery” of geo-thermal and the disadvantage of a “heat-strip” needed in extremely cold weather.
- Pre-wired and transfer switch provided for back-up generator
Much much more, only way to really appreciate this house is to come see it!!